Entity Framework Include Filter Library
Entity Framework Include Filter library allow you to add a method similar to EF Include but with a predicate to filter related entities.
Why using Include Filter with Entity Framework?
- Logical Data Partitioning
- Soft Deleted
- Security Access
Google – Related Searches
- Entity Framework Include Filter Child Collection
- Entity Framework Include Where Clause
- Entity Framework Filter Related Entities
Stack Overflow – Related Questions
- How to filter â€œIncludeâ€ entities in entity framework?
|// using Z.EntityFramework.Plus; // Don't forget to include this.|
|var ctx = new EntitiesContext();|
|// LOAD orders and the first 10 active related entities.|
|var list = ctx.Orders.IncludeFilter(x => x.Items.Where(y => !y.IsSoftDeleted)|
|.OrderBy(y => y.Date)|