Entity Framework Bulk SaveChanges Library
Entity Framework Bulk SaveChanges allow you to library improve EF performance by saving multiples entities with bulk operations.
Why using Bulk SaveChanges with Entity Framework?
For HUGE performance gains.
Entity Framework makes one database round-trip for each entity to insert/update/delete.
So if you want to save (add, modify or remove) 10,000 entities, 10,000 database round trip will be required which is INSANELY slow.
|Operations||1,000 Entities||2,000 Entities||5,000 Entities|
|BulKSaveChanges||90 ms||150 ms||350 ms|
|SaveChanges||1,000 ms||2,000 ms||5,000 ms|
Google – Related Searches
- Entity Framework Bulk Operations
- Entity Framework SaveChanges Performance
- Entity Framework SaveChanges Slow
Stack Overflow – Related Questions
- Fastest way of inserting many parent and child records
- Bulk Insert in Entity Framework v6.1
- C# & EF: bulkinsert related objects
- Entity framework 6 code first Many to many insert slow
- Insert thousands of many to many links to the DB quickly
- Entity Framework Bulk Insert Throws KeyNotFoundException error
- Bulk insert from a csv file using Entity Framework
|// using Z.EntityFramework.Extensions; // Don't forget to include this.|
|// Easy to use|
|// Easy to customize|
|context.BulkSaveChanges(bulk => bulk.BatchSize = 100);|